Sometimes one month trial period is not enough and you need to extend trial period of the app. You can do yourself using my.atlassian.com account, if you don't have a my.atlassian.com account you can create free account using your company/organization e-mail address. If you are using Jira you should have a my.atlassian.com account from which you access your Jira license, please ask your colleagues about it.
- Login to my.atlassian.com, if you don't have an account please create a new one with your corporate email address. It is free.
- Click on "Marketplace" link at the top of the page. This will take you to marketplace.atlassian.com
- Search name of the app using the search box on the top of the page.
- Open the app's marketplace listing by clicking on its name or icon.
- Click on orange "Try it free" button. This will take you to my.atlassian.com.
- Select type of license.
- Accept terms.
- Copy the license text.
- Login to your Jira instance, navigate to "Manage apps".
- Expand the apps's entry and delete the old license and paste the new one.
Changing license or updating apps doesn't cause any data to be deleted. You can repeat this up to 3 times for each app, this should be enough for most organizations. If not let us know.